The Top Six Musts for a Balanced Body
Before we get to the top six, I need to introduce you to The Body Code, the most important element in the process. So, what is the Body Code and how does it work? I can help, I’m a Certified Body Code Practitioner and a Certified Emotion Code Practitioner and I use this amazing healing modality to do just what the title says.
The Body Code is a state of the art healing technique. Truly the most scientifically advanced, God inspired energy healing system ever developed. It made it’s debut on the national stage over two decades ago and has since been refined and perfected to be used successfully around the world by Certified Practitioners such as myself.
Dr. Bradley Nelson, author of a best selling book, The Emotion Code, is also the creator of the Body Code. Dr. Nelson teaches that true health means being balanced in six different and significant areas.
The Six Different and Significant Areas
- Energies: Harmful emotional mental energies may become trapped in the body during stressful emotional or traumatic events. To correct an imbalance in the energies area, we use simple, yet powerful energy work to identify and release the damaging energy.
- Circuitry: In this area we balance the energy systems of the body. In energy healing these are things such as chakra’s, the energy centers of the body; the acupuncture meridians that connect the spiritual and physical body, the energy circuits of the organs and glands. To make corrections here, we release, reset or realign.
- Toxins: Yes, toxins, serious ones are everywhere, no one is safe. And, these include the ones that do not show up on any medical tests. They have to be identified and addressed. Depending upon what the toxin is, we may be able to energetically release it. Or the appropriate corrective remedies will be employed.
- Pathogens: Sneaky, destructive: infections/infestations-no match for the Body Code! They too are identified and energetic corrective action is taken and if outside remedies are necessary; holistic or homeopathic ones will be suggested.
- Structural: These are imbalances in the bones, the organs, connective tissue, muscles and nerves. They can be treated non-invasively, gently restoring stability to the physical body.
- Nutrition: With the Body Code a nutritional deficiency, imbalances such as dehydration, a magnetic field deficiency or the need of a beneficial food or herb (or one to be avoided) are again quickly identified and appropriate corrective measures taken.
OK, But How Does It Work?
Imagine the most super sophisticated computer system ever created, that’s what I use – it’s YOUR subconscious mind. It knows exactly what your body needs and doesn’t need to achieve balance in the six key areas as briefly explained above. See, your body is perfectly designed to heal itself, but it has to be balanced to do so.
Before You Ask, THIS Is How I Do IT
I am able to access information from the subconscious mind of my client, after he/she gives me permission to do so, by using targeted questions and muscle testing (which is called applied kinesiology). I had to learn how to do muscle testing and became proficient through much practice.
I also use charts and the Body Code because it is so incredibly comprehensive. It uses a powerful combination of modern therapeutic magnets and ancient principles of Chinese Medicine and very modern technology.
Together this allows me to release or correct energetic imbalances. It happens because magnetic energy is a powerful carrier of my very strong intention to release or correct the imbalance using the Governing Meridian, a major energy channel in the acupuncture system. In an instant, the energy flows throughout the whole body releasing the negative energy that’s causing your back to hurt constantly, your horrible anxiety and/or depression, or that overwhelming grief to hang on, restoring the balance to your body’s energy circuit.
It’s truly amazing!
Here’s another example: You have just received some very shocking news. The energy of this did not pass through you (as it many times may) but became trapped. This ball of energy (which by the way also does not show up on any medical tests) has lodged itself against your bladder. Now, you’re making multiple trips to the…..in the middle of the night and you’re tired, frustrated and perplexed. The ball of ENERGY – I can find it and release it and you can once again look forward to a good night’s sleep. Eazy peezy!
Thank you for reading this, I hope you have a little better understanding of this amazing healing modality.
For more information about me, The Body Code and The Emotion Code, please visit my website at www.HopeSpringsEternal.Life
Jean E. Hope has a Bachelors Degree in Psychology; a Masters in Education and Counseling and is a Diplomat of Pastoral Science and Medicine. She is a Certified Body Code and Emotion Code Practitioner, also licensed and insured.
I am not a medical doctor. No representation contained in this article is intended as medical advice and should not be used for diagnosis or medical treatment. If ever I come upon a condition that is outside the realm of what I, as a practitioner am certified and trained to do, referring out is always the practice.
Watch for ‘Planting Seeds of Hope’ snipits and articles